Watervliet Athletics Hall of Fame
The Watervliet High School Sports Hall of Fame annually recognizes those individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the WCSD athletic program and in some cases, at a higher level, through their participation as athletes, coaches or administrators.
2013 Inductees (pdf)
2012 Inductees (pdf)
2011 Inductees (pdf)
2010 Inductees (pdf)
2009 Inductees (PDF document)
If you have any questions about the Hall of Fame, please e-mail the Hall of Fame Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Athlete must have graduated from Watervliet City School District.
2. Athlete must have attended Watervliet for two years.
3. Athletes will become eligible for nomination ten years after graduation date.
4. Athlete must have contributed significantly to the image of Watervliet athletics in an extremely positive fashion.
5. A person who was not an athlete or a graduate of Watervliet can be nominated if, over a significant period of time, that person has contributed greatly to Watervliet athletics in an extremely positive fashion. This would include coaches, administrators and supporters.
6. Coaches, administrators and supporters will become eligible for nomination five years after they end their service to the school.*
7. A whole team can be nominated after 15 years. The team will be listed on one plaque as a single selection for that Hall of Fame year.
*This may be changed at the discretion of the Hall of Fame Committee
Hall of Fame Committee:
Mike Reinfurt, Chair
To contact the Hall of Fame Committee: email@example.com
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2013 Induction
• The nomination period will close June 1, 2013
• Inductees will be announced in October 2013 and an induction ceremony will be held November 30, 2013.