**NEW ** MyNutriKids is now MySchoolBucks.com
District's online meal payment system has changed to mySchoolBucks.com
Nov. 19, 2012
Please note: The school district's meal pre-payment and account company for student meal accounts has changed from MyNutriKids to the new MySchoolBucks.com. The change should be seamless for families who already have accounts for their students and should appeal to even more families with its expanded features. More information
Introducing Nutrikids Online Payment system
With current national attention being focused on children’s health and wellness issues, Watervliet City School District’s Food Service Department is excited to provide parents a convenient, easy and secure online prepayment service to deposit money into your child’s school meal account at any time. This service also provides parents the ability to view your child’s account balance through a web site called MyNutrikids.com. By having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch lines move along much faster so your child has more time to eat and be with friends.
We are very excited to offer these new services, in direct alignment with the District’s Strategic Plan/Safe and Healthy Environments priority, and are confident this new system will benefit you, your child and our District. However, if you choose not to take advantage of the online prepayment service you may continue to make advance payments via check, which should be made payable to the Watervliet City School District. Please write your child’s full name on the check.
Also, parents will have the ability to print out a copy of their child’s eating history report. This history report will show you all dates and times that your child has purchased a breakfast and or lunch within the past thirty days.
To access these services:
• Go to MyNutrikids.com. From this site you will create your account and add money to your child’s school meal account. You will need your child’s name, student ID number and school ZIP code.
• View the Nutrikid's cheat sheet (PDF document) to help you with some basic functions like registering and adding money to your child's account.
Things to know:
• If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
• Payments may be made through an existing PayPal account or with a major credit or debit card.
• In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.75 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.75 fee once per deposit transaction. Watervliet City School District will not profit from the use of this site. To offset the cost of this convenience fee, Watervliet Food Service Department will provide one FREE meal for your son or daughter for every $25 you put on their account. For example, a purchase of $25 will be charged a convenience fee of $1.75, but in return you will receive one free meal valued at $1.75
If you have any questions about these new services, please feel free to contact Daryl Whited at 629-3261.