- What you would like to accomplish?
- How will I improve grades this marking period?
- How will I improve grades on the next test?
- Plan your time
- Maximize your day (Get as much accomplished as you can)
- Use a student planner
- Pack your backpack the night before
- Set-up a study area with plenty of light
- Avoid distractions; turnoff cell phone; no TV
- Be consistent, study every day
- Review Notes
- Practice Vocabulary
- Read – Read – Read
- Take notes in class highlighting the teacher’s main
- Review notes daily and after class
- Use pencils, pens, highlighters to organize
Long Term Projects
- Set a schedule; keep yourself on track
- Set a deadline two days before actual due date
- Get plenty of sleep
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Read directions and questions carefully
- Be on time!
- Ask your teachers for help!
- Be organized! Find a system that works for you.