Kindergarten registration will take place on Thursday, March 14 for September 2019.
If you are a Watervliet resident and have a child who will turn 5 years old by December 1, 2019, please call Watervliet Elementary School (518-629-3400) to schedule a registration appointment.
If you have a child enrolled in the Watervliet UPK program your child will be automatically enrolled.
Paperwork can be picked up in the main office prior to your appointment.
- You will turn in the required completed paperwork.
- Your child will go through a series of screening stations. This takes about 30 minutes.
- WES staff will work with your child to learn more about them and
our specialists will share results with you.
Please bring the following paperwork when registering your child:
- Completed application
- Birth certificate/passport/baptismal certificate
- Health and immunization records
(can be faxed to 518-629-3250, Attn: Danielle Mele)
- Custody/court documents that apply (A complete certified copy of the court custody decision bearing its case number and including the official stamp and signature are required.)
- Proof of residency (Acceptable proof of residence: Mortgage or property tax statement, Residential Unit Client Certificate (RUCC), Copy of lease, or notarized statement from landlord)