Once you become a registered user of the Parent Portal, you will have access to the profiles of all Watervliet students for which you are a registered parent/guardian. You will be able to view important dates and announcements for each student. You will also be provided with each student’s schedule, report card grades, progress reports and teacher’s grade books.
Parents also may access their child’s school-related data through a mobile device using eSD mobile for parents:
https://esd-connect.neric.org/Mobile/Parent. The mobile parent portal allows access to schedules, grades, assignments, attendance and more through web-browser enabled devices, such as i-Pads, i-Phones, Droids, etc.
To log on to the Parent Portal:
• Go to website: https://esd-parentportal.neric.org
To set up your Parent Portal account, follow the steps below:
- When you reach the welcome screen, if you already have an account, enter your username and password.
- If you are beginning the registration process for the parent portal, click Parent Portal Registration (under red log-in button)
- If you need help or have questions, click FAQ link on the welcome screen (under red log-in button).
- Step 1: Account Information
Complete the account information as requested. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
The “Username” must be the first letter of your first name followed by up to 7 letters of your last name.
Once finished, click on “Create Account Information.”
NOTE: To access a student’s information on the Parent Portal, the parent/guardian must be registered with the school district as part of the student’s household guardian list. The parent/guardian must also know the student’s ID number for access. It can be found on a student’s printed schedule, progress report, report card, or transcript. If you cannot locate the student’s ID number, contact the main office of the student’s school.
- Step 2: Personal Information
Complete the personal information as requested. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
Once finished, click on “Create Personal Information.”
- Step 3: Student Information
Complete the student information as requested. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
Once finished, click on “Finish Registration.”
Please check the e-mail account that you added to your account information for an activation e-mail from Watervliet. It may take several hours to two days for you to receive your activation e-mail depending on the number of registration requests received by the district and the time of day that you submitted your registration request.
Follow the instructions in your activation email to complete your registration.
If you have not received your activation e-mail within three days of submitting your registration request:
- First check your junk mail to see if your e-mail account blocked the activation e-mail from Watervliet.
- Then contact Roni O’Brien at 518-629-3204 if you believe you still have not received an activation e-mail.
Once your account is activated, you can use the Parent Portal!
See the links below for video tutorials that will help parents navigate the Parent Portal:
- Navigating the Parent Portal: Account Set Up and Personal Settings
- Navigating the Parent Portal: Student Information Tabs
- Navigating the Parent Portal: Gradebook and Course Request Tabs
- Navigating the Parent Portal: Grade Reporting and Assessments
- Navigating the Parent Portal: Contact Verifications
- Navigating the Parent Portal: Portal Messaging