Location: Watervliet Elementary School
Start Date: January 2024
Salary: $18.11 (plus college credits) per hour – per WSSA contract
- Ability to work with students/staff in varied social/cultural backgrounds.
- Assist the teacher to ensure a safe and supportive educational environment.
- Work closely with the special education teacher and school team to ensure the students receive the appropriate services, modifications, and accommodations throughout the school day.
- Current NYS Teaching Assistant Certification is required.
- Appointment subject to fingerprint clearance.
Interested candidates should apply to:
Or apply to:
Watervliet Elementary School Principal
Watervliet City School District
1245 Hillside Drive
Watervliet, New York 12189
Date Posted: December 21, 2023
Closing Date: Until Filled
The Watervliet City School District is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The District does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion or creed, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal non-discrimination laws.