Location: Watervliet Elementary School
Start Date: September 5, 2023
Salary: $50,358-$54,282 (per WTA contract)
- Plan culturally responsive lessons/units to a rigorous curriculum aligned with NYS Next Generation Standards.
- Implement a variety of teaching strategies to facilitate learning amongst diverse learners.
- Provide regular feedback to students and their family that encourages their growth.
- Embrace student strengths and identity to create a learning environment that is highly engaging and relevant to students.
- Work collaboratively with school leaders, teachers, related service providers, support staff, students, and families to ensure all students achieve success.
- Must possess current NYS Certification in Elementary grades 1-6.
- Ability to work with students/staff in varied social/cultural backgrounds.
- Experience working with elementary-aged students.
- Ability to demonstrate job expectations.
- Appointment subject to fingerprint clearance.
Interested candidates should apply to:
Ryan Groat, Principal
Watervliet Elementary School
2557 10th Ave.
Watervliet, NY 12189
Date Posted: May 23, 2023
Closing Date: June 6, 2023
The Watervliet City School District is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The District does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion or creed, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal non-discrimination laws.