Location: Watervliet Jr. – Sr. High School
Start Date: September 5, 2023
Salary: $17.11-$22.32 per hour
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Utilize deescalating strategies and skills.
- Monitor student activities throughout the school day.
- Communicate and work collaboratively with various individuals in the school environment.
- Promote and reinforce positive school culture.
- Experience working with students (ages 11 – 19) from varied social/cultural backgrounds.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Civil Service position – Must be a resident of Albany County with preference given to residents of the City of Watervliet.
- Appointment is subject to fingerprint clearance.
Interested candidates should apply to:
Ms. Jessie Richards, Principal
Watervliet Junior-Senior High School
1245 Hillside Drive
Watervliet, New York 12189
Date Posted: June 21, 2023; Reposted: August 7, 2023
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
The Watervliet City School District is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The District does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion or creed, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal non-discrimination laws.