Location: Watervliet Jr.-Sr. High School
Start Dates: September 5, 2023
- Plan culturally responsive lessons/units to rigorous curriculum aligned with Mathematics CCLS.
- Implement a variety of teacher strategies to facilitate learning amongst diverse learners.
- Provide regular feedback to students that encourages their growth.
- Embrace student strengths and identity to create a learning environment that is highly engaging and relevant to students
- Work collaboratively with school leaders, teachers, related service providers, support staff, students and families to ensure all students achieve success.
- Must possess current NYS Certification in Mathematics 7-12
- Ability to work with students/staff in varied social/cultural backgrounds.
- Experience working with secondary aged students.
- Ability to demonstrate job expectations.
- Appointment subject to fingerprint clearance.
Interested candidates should apply to:
Jessie Richards, Principal
Watervliet Jr.- Sr. High School
1245 Hillside Drive
Watervliet, NY 12189
Or on OLAS
Date Posted: August 15, 2023
Closing Date: Until Filled
The Watervliet City School District is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The District does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion or creed, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal non-discrimination laws.