Location: Watervliet Jr. – Sr. High School
Start Date: September 5, 2023
Salary: $45,000 – $55,000 based on experience, per contract
- Ability to provide first aid and address concerns throughout the school day related to health, illness, or injury.
- Ensure all New York State School Health requirements are met regarding student immunization for school entrance/attendance as well as mandated physicals.
- Work collaboratively with school administration, school staff, students and families to promote optimal physical health and well-being for all students.
- Ability to use technology- input information into the student information system, use of school e-mail, tracking student lists on spreadsheets.
- Current Registered Nurse NYS Certification is required.
- Experience working with diverse students in varied social/cultural backgrounds preferred.
- Appointment subject to fingerprint clearance.
Interested candidates should apply to:
Or apply to:
Director of Special Education and Student Support Services
Watervliet City School District
1245 Hillside Drive
Watervliet, New York 12189
Date Posted: April 28, 2023
Closing Date: Until Filled
The Watervliet City School District is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The District does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion or creed, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal non-discrimination laws.