Location: Watervliet City School District
Hours: Monday-Friday, Anticipated Hours 6–10 p.m.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: $12.50 per hour
Work involves cleaning and maintenance of a school building. Examples of work (illustrative only):
- Sweeps, mops and waxes floors, washes walls, windows, boards and lockers, dusts and performs other cleaning duties;
- Cleans and mops lavatories and locker rooms;
- Replaces light bulbs, towels, soap and other supplies;
- Empties waste baskets and disposes of rubbish;
- Polishes and refinishes furniture;
- Turns off lights and locks doors;
- Performs a variety of errands and related custodial tasks.
- Good knowledge of building cleaning practices, supplies and equipment, and ability to use them economically and efficiently; ability to understand and follow simple oral and written directives; thoroughness; dependability; good moral character; good physical condition.
- Appointment is subject to fingerprint clearance.
Interested candidates should apply to:
Mr. Keith Heid
Watervliet City School District
1245 Hillside Drive
Watervliet, New York 12189
Date Posted: May 20, 2021
Closing Date: Until Filled