As we prepare to wrap up the 2020-21 school year, please note the important dates below for prekindergarten students and families.
- Last day of in-person classes will be Tuesday, June 22.
- Class celebrations will be done virtually on Wednesday, June 23
- 8:30 a.m. – Strawberries (a.m.) (Ms. LaPrade)
- 9:00 a.m. – Bananas (p.m.) (Ms. LaPrade)
- 9:30 a.m. – Green Apples (Mrs. Dominy)
- 10:00 a.m. – Oranges (Virtual) (Ms. Walker)
Zoom links will be emailed to parents/guardians.
The end of the year celebration items for Virtual UPK students should be picked up on Tuesday June 22 from 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. at the UPK doors by the gym. (In-person students will take the items home from class on this date.)
Thursday, June 24 and Friday, June 25 will be virtual classes only. Please log into the Google Meet at 8:30-9:30 a.m. to see your teachers and friends.