The Watervliet Civic Center Before & After School Program starts on September 7 for children in prekindergarten through grade 6. The After School Program is available for grade 6 students.
The Civic Center’s Before & After School programs are located at Watervliet Elementary School.
Applications are available at the Watervliet Civic Center. For more information on these programs, please call the Civic Center at 518-273-5922.
School-Age Before & After School Program
- Before School Program: 7–8:30 a.m. | Grades 1–5
- After School Program: 2:45–5:35 p.m. | Grades 1-5
- After School Program: 1:45–5:35 p.m. | Grade 6 (Note: Grade 6 students will be transported by school bus from WJSHS to WES.)
Pre-K and Kindergarten Before & After School Program
- Participants must be at least 4 years of age by 12/1/22
- Before School Program: 7–8 a.m. | Pre-K
- Before School Program: 7–8:30 a.m. | Kindergarten
- After School Program: : 2–5:35 p.m. | Pre-K
- After School Program: 2:45–5:35 p.m. | Kindergarten
Program Closing Procedure
The Watervliet Civic Center Before & After School Program operates on the same schedule as the Watervliet City School District. There is no program during snow days or early dismissal due to inclement weather or other type of emergency. If school is delayed in the morning for any period of time due to inclement weather there will be no Before School Program. If the Watervliet City School District cancels all after school activities there will be no Watervliet Civic Center After School Program.
If the Watervliet City School district cancels all after school activities you will receive an automated message from the Watervliet Civic Center alerting you that the After School program has been canceled. If you have changed your contact information and have not filled a program change form; please fill one out as soon possible. This is to ensure that you can be notified in the event of an emergency.