Transcript Request

To obtain a high school transcript or other records, please call the high school guidance office or stop in to fill out a request-for-records form and bring proper ID.

You may also write a letter, fax a request to 518-629-3330, or email a request to Marlene Johnston at, must type “transcript” in the subject area. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for request(s) to be completed. If you mail in a request it must be signed and send  to: Watervliet High School, 1245 Hillside Dr., Watervliet NY 12189.

Please provide, or include in your letter or email, the following required information:

  • Date of your request
  • Name (last, first and maiden OR name on records at high school if different from your current name)
  • Your address
  • Phone number
  • Date of Birth
  • Year graduated or withdrew
  • Name of document(s) requesting
  • Reason for release of record(s)

For an Official Transcript

Name of college where you want your transcript mailed (must be mailed directly to the college) or if you want to include your transcript with an application, your official transcript will be signed and sealed and placed in a sealed envelope which no one other than the school can open.

You can call 518-629-3302 or e-mail to make this request.

For an Unofficial Transcript:

Can be faxed or mailed (by first class mail only) to you or other designee (please include name & fax # OR name & address of designee.)
Your signature.