During budget development for the 2021-22 school year, district and school leaders have prioritized academic programs and support services for students while remaining fiscally responsible to taxpayers.
District leaders encourage families, staff, students and community members to learn about the proposed budget during the following presentations:
- Thursday, April 15, Public Budget presentation, 6 p.m.
- Thursday, April 22, Board of Education meeting, 6 p.m. (2021-22 proposed budget adopted)
- Tuesday, May 11, Public Budget Hearing/Board of Education mtg., 6 p.m.
The annual School Budget Vote and Board of Education Election will take place Tuesday, May 18 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Watch livestream of vote/election results
Additions to the calendar
Please also be aware of the following additions to the current 2020-21 school calendar:
- Tuesday, June 1: No School (Snow Day Give Back)
- Friday, June 18: No School (Juneteenth)